firstname.lastname@example.org Kathmandu: 01-5524142, 9802393170 Pokhara: 061-460415
- Gluten free source of protein and fiber.
- Good source of iron, manganese, and potassium.
- Good source of anti-inflammatory phytonutrients.
- Triple-washed (No bitterness, ready to cook)
Quinoa has the highest protein content of all grains and is naturally gluten-free. Quinoa has a delicate flavor, crunchy texture and comes in many varieties including white, black and red. It is also rich in essential minerals and vitamins. It is a good source of iron, potassium, manganese and phosphorus. It contains more than nine essential amino acids in the correct proportions suited for our body. Quinoa promotes heart and digestive health.
SKU: 300 gm
Direction of consumption:
- Boil like rice.
- After cooking, can be added to salad, soaps or dessert.
- It can also be ground and baked with other ingredients.